Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Knitting

Nothing says I love you like a handmade gift, in my opinion at least. That said I find knitting for guys tough. Things I have knit for my hubby and other male relatives to date: slippers, scarves, hats, neck warmers. If anyone has any other ideas I would love to have you share them.
Knitting for my angel children, however, is much easier. Their gift list includes: MaryJayne doll, scarves, hats, ponchos, sweaters, stick horse, bags/purses, and stuffed animals. This year I don't have anything in the works. I am thinking about a cute little fairy and bag I found in a knitting magazine, clothes for MaryJayne, or something else as of yet undetermined.
Valentine knitting...filled with love, filled with creativity, and hopefully filled with fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment