Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Knitting

I have decided to undertake a task that knitters should not undertake.  I have decided to knit most of my Christmas gifts.  Notice, I did not say all, but most.  I am knitting for my two sisters (gift undecided), an aunt--project in the works, my dad and uncle, three nieces, and two nephews.  That leaves a lot of people on my Christmas list with nonknitted gifts.  But I will be documenting my progress through probably December 24th.  We'll see how my knitting Christmas goes.
At the moment I have started a pillow for my aunt...but it is on hold, as I started a poncho for one of my nieces.  I don't think she follows my blog, so I will submit pictures as soon as I finish it.  I have about 1/3 done to date. Let the knitting frenzy begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment