Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall is almost here

It never fails.  October arrives where I live and things cool off....for a few days...before it goes back to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.  I start to pull out jackets and my hand knit scarves only to return them to the closet a few days later.  This little hint of Fall, however, stirs my urge to knit.  I hopped on Ravelry the other day and found 4000 Ravelers on-line!  I am apparently not the only one who gets the urge to knit when Fall arrives.  So if there is a nip in the air where you live, whether the nip lasts a few days or you are already preparing for snow, grab those knitting needles and find a fun project.  Knitting season is here!

1 comment:

  1. It's so true. I haven't done much all summer and suddenly I'm addicted to the needles again.

    ReplyDelete