Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How to use the Checklist

I introduced with the MaryJayne pattern a little cheat sheet if you will, that I have been creating and using myself with patterns.  I often find I am either marking all over a pattern or keeping a piece of scrap paper with notes on the steps I have completed, unless I create one of these nifty little checklists.  The checklist is not the pattern, it is simply an abbreivated list of instructions with a place to check off the row or round after completed or tally up K12 rows....in case someone calls you and you come back to find you can't remember if you were on row 5 or 7. 
My abbreviated instructions may not make sense to everyone, and I encourage you to write in your own little notes.  Hopefully, however, it will help you keep track of where you are in the pattern.  If you have any questions on the checklist, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment