Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pattern Sales and Promotions

First a big thank you to all of you following my blog.  I try to post approximately weekly so there isn't too much to read, but enough I hope to keep it interesting.  This post is purely functional, but I will have pictures of my work in progress yellow lace later this week.  Thank you also for all the comments you have made on my blog posts.  I don't feel as if I am posting to a black hole when I hear your thoughts, and I love to hear your thoughts! 
A little note on my Pattern Sales and Promotions.  On the left side of the blog under the photos and archives you will find a sale section.  I change this monthly and put up a promotion for my patterns.  It may be buy two get one free, as I am doing for June or 50% off as I did for one pattern in May.  The only place I am advertising these deals is the blog, so please watch for a deal that may fit your interests and needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment