Thursday, September 29, 2011

Introducing MaryJayne

Meet MaryJayne!












Inspired by my grandmother Jayne's love of dolls and my grandmother Mary's fashion sense, MaryJayne would love to have a tea party with you!



Additional clothing patterns will be on the way very shortly!  I am having almost as much fun designing her clothes as I did designing her.  The pattern includes the doll, her pink dress and of course her Mary Jane shoes.  I will be posting design tips over the next couple weeks and sharing the things I learned along the way making her. 

As for meeting her namesakes....So far Jayne loves her, and Mary has yet to meet her.  I'll report back on their first meeting.  

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Well done you. Can't wait to see the rest of the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandmothers are lucky to have such a creative granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete